Start Celebrating your festival by making Delicious Bread Rasmalai.
1.Add Fresh cream and condensed milk to the milk. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes on low heat.
2. Add cardamom powder and saffron soaked milk. Leave it to cool.
3. Take 5-6 Cranberry’s bread slices and using a cookie cutter or a lid or any cup, cut 2 round shapes (circle) from each slice. You will get 10-12 pieces.
4. Arrange all the bread pieces/rounds in a shallow bowl.
5. When the milk is completely cool, pour little milk on the bread pieces (just enough to soak the bread).
6. Then refrigerate the bread and the remaining milk separately for 30-40 minutes.
7. After 40 minutes, pour the remaining milk as needed on the bread pieces, garnish with chopped almonds, chopped pistachio and sprinkle a pinch of cardamom powder (you can set aside just little milk to add at the time of serving).
8. Refrigerate for another 3 hours and serve chilled. Enjoy!!