Enjoy this unique Brownie Recipe!
we are sure you all will keep coming back for more.
1. Take Cranberry’s brownies
2. Use a fork to crush the brownies and put in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add one can of chocolate frosting. Mix until combined.
4. Form into small balls.
5. Place on a sheet pan lined with wax paper.
6. Freeze for 10 minutes.
7. Melt the chocolate melting wafers in a small bowl according to the directions on the bag.
8. Use a fork and dip the balls in the chocolate until completely coated. Place on the sheet pan lined with wax paper and decorate with sprinkles.
9. Refrigerate until the chocolate is completely hardened (about 10-15 minutes).
10. Serve the mouth watering chocolate brownie