Cheese Garlic Bread is such a delicious and a easy side dish to make quicky. It’s loved by young and old alike.
½ cup butter, softened
2 cloves garlic, crushed
½ to 1 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
1 cup shredded Cheddar
1 cup shredded Mozzarella
2 tsp dried parsley
1 Cranberry’s loaf Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine butter, garlic and salad dressing together in a large bowl.
3. Arrange bread on a baking sheet, cut-side up.
4. Spread butter mixture over slices.
5. Spread the cheese mixture and sprinkle parsley evenly on the bread pieces.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes,until cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Slice each half into 8 pieces. serve warm!.