Check out this Cheesy Scrambled Egg Croissants, easy to make, easy to serve and always have customers coming back for more
1. 8 large eggs
2. 100g grated cheddar a splash of milk
3. small bunch chives,
5. 4 large Cranberry’s croissant
1. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, cheddar, milk and some seasoning.
2. Pour into a saucepan and heat gently, stirring continuously, until softly scrambled. Stir in chives
3. Take Cranberry’s croissant and split open croissants. Warm them first into an oven and
4. put the scrambled eggs inside croissant and serve!