CRISPY BAKED PITA CHIPS : Pita chips are a great alternative to the regular nachos .
1. Take Cranberry’s Pita bread. Slit the pita bread carefully in half(if they are thick). Now cut each pita into equal triangles.
2. Brush the bread with oil and sprinkle some sesame seeds, pepper and dried herbs on top.
3. Brush oil on the pan and place the pita triangles.
4. Place it in preheated oven and Bake it for 5-7 mins at 200 degrees C or until light brown and crispy.
5. Remove and cool it
6. Served it with creamy cannellini bean dip!