Checkout the Next-level egg salad!
all on a crunchy-chewy-soft golden Cranberry Baguette.
1. To marinate the veggies place carrots, daikon radish, cucumbers, vinegar, agave nectar, and salt in a medium bowl. Toss well. Set aside and let sit for 10-30 minutes.
2. While the veggies sit, make the egg salad. In a small bowl, mix the chopped eggs, mayo, salt, and pepper. Taste and add more salt and pepper if desired.
3. Take soft baguette of cranberry foods which has been crafted to have a soft sturdy interior that envelops flavour and a crisp, crusty exterior that gives appetizers the satisfying crunch.
4. Slather tops of bread with the remaining 2 tablespoons mayonnaise. Divide egg salad between sandwiches, piling/spreading on lower half.
5. Top each half with pickled veggies and scatter jalapeños over the top. Cover with cilantro and mint. Squeeze Sriracha over the top of each, if desired (a little goes a long way!)
6. Close the baguette and slice in half. Serve immediately.