Our Toast bread recipe is perfectly easy appetizer for a party that can be prepared and can also be frozen for later consumption.
1. Place the shrimp, egg, sesame oil, and salt in a food processor and pulse until mostly smooth.
2. Add the butter and pulse until blended, but small chunks of butter should be still present. Empty the shrimp mousse into a bowl and mix with the green onions, water chestnuts, and ginger.
3. Take Cranberry’s Sandwich bread and Cut into the slices into triangles, bread holds and supports fillings in place and reduces drips and messiness.
4. Spread a layer of mousse on each slice of bread. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Heat the oil and Fry the shrimp toasts mousse-side down for a minute or more until golden then flip to fry the other side for another minute.
6. Remove from oil and drain on a cooling rack or paper towels. Serve!